This blog has been active since 2014 and receives support from a wide community of readers.
Some readers are bicycle riders, some like to travel, others simply like a good story: something short, entertaining, occasionally contemplative but always with great photos.
Here’s how you can get social with abike4allseasons:
- You can follow these stories by clicking “Follow this blog” to receive a link to my new stories straight into your email inbox (I post a story once or twice a month, depending on what’s happening).
- You can share the stories with others on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn or in your local community via email (you will find these icons at the end of each post, so you can do that)
- You can post comments about the stories: maybe you’ve had the same experience or thoughts, or maybe you’ve experienced something different (or some people prefer to email me their comments)
- You might like to try the experiment yourself (even for just a week or a month) and let me know what happens in your world when you try to use your bike more often
- You can connect with a community of abike4allseasons followers on Facebook.
- You can enjoy photo stories by following abike4allseasons on Instagram.
Thanks for reading and getting social with abike4allseasons!