Welcome to abike4allseasons, a place for people who like inspiring stories.
Here you can read about interesting people, places to travel and the unexpected events that life brings. They’re stories of life as I pedal by bicycle through the seasons.
On the eve of my birthday in 2014, I decided to use my bike as much as possible as a means of transport. You see I have a vision of a life made rich by clean air, fresh food, vital water and beautiful places to live, work and play. Riding my bicycle is part of this picture. I still own and use a car but as a result of this ‘experiment’ to ride my bicycle more, I now use the car less. A lot less.
In this blog, I’ll take you on a journey and share life, as I see it, from two wheels!
I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do 😀
Gail Rehbein (pronounced Ray-bine).
We can’t change the world on our own but each of us can do something that makes ‘the whole’ better.
How to enjoy this blog:
- You can follow these stories by clicking “Follow this blog” to receive a link to my new stories straight into your email inbox (I’m posting once or twice a week, depending on what’s happening).
- You can share the stories with others on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn or in your local community via email (you will find these icons at the end of each post, so you can do that)
- You can post comments about the stories: maybe you’ve had the same experience or thoughts, or maybe you’ve experienced something different (or some people prefer to email me their comments)
- You might like to try the experiment yourself (even for just a week or a month) and let me know what happens in your world when you try to use your bike more often
- You can connect with a community of abike4allseasons followers on Facebook.
T h a n k s!