Recipe for a Good Good Friday
A Good Good Friday
- Take one or more bicycles with riders
- Drive to regional town of Murwillumbah
- Separate bicycles from car rack
- Add picnic foods and water to bicycles
- Roll bicycles out of town
- Serve over southern hemisphere’s largest erosion caldera
- Soak in views of sacred mountain: Wollumbin
- Sprinkle with tastes of wild guavas
- Steep in conversations with locals at Tyalgum
- Spin pedals slowly to climb long hills
- Add passionfruit, limes and mandarins bought from roadside stalls
- Weave with flowing freshwater creeks; and
- Top with sparkling clear skies and autumn sunshine.
Serving more stories about the Wollumbin Circuit soon – stay tuned!